Compatible with Version:
- Magento Enterprise
For other versions please contact us.
1. Go to Magento Connect and login to your account.
2. Log into the shop`s backend.
3. Follow the following steps: Go to Magento Connect --> System --> Magento Connect Manager. Log in to your manager account.
4. Search for the section "Direct package file upload". Proceed to upload the Plug-In downloaded in Foxy Feeds.
5. Proceed with the configuration of your catalog as detailed in the image: Go to Magento Admin Panel --> System --> Configuration
6. Activate the tracking following the indications on the image.
To export the feed, use your shop URL and "/foxyfeeds": "www.testshop.com/foxyfeeds"
Foxy Feeds plugin for Magento
Are you looking to increase your sales and presence on all channels Globally? Are you using the Magento shopsystem for your online shop? If so, then you have found the perfect tool for you. You can connect your web shop to Foxy Feeds through our Magento plugin. From there, you will be able to connect to our API, generate a feed and activate the tracking of your clicks and sales performance. You can do this manually through the help of our integration guide, or through our Magento integration plugin that will save you both time and stress. Thanks to our plugin you will not have to worry about any API documentation as the shop plugin will do everything for you, including exporting xml data and also working as a csv maker. This is one of the main advantages that our clients benefit from everyday. We do not expect our clients to adapt to our software, but instead, we make it our primary goal to adapt to each shopping system. Our software enables connection to over 2000 channels globally, including marketplaces, shopping engines based on CPC basis, and social channels. This will extend our client’s reach on an international scale. We are also continuously developing plugins for other less common shopsystems. Be sure to capitalize on a easy to install, intuitive, easy-to-use cloud based tool.